Using the well-known LSN bus technology, the FPA-1200 Fire Panel offers efficient protection for small and medium-sized objects and is the ideal solution for 1- and-2-loop applications. It comes as standard with housing, controller, functional modules, power supply and additional accessories according to the country-specific requirements. It is ready-to-go after installation and configuration. The configuration of the FPA-1200 is set using the FSP-5000-RPS programming software (included in the delivery) on a laptop connected to the panel. Apart from connecting up to 3 Remote Keypads, the Ethernet interface allows for the connection to a Building Management System (BIS Bosch Building Integration System) via an OPC server. Additionally, an ADC-5000-OPC License Key is required to access the OPC server.
Another serial interface provides the option to use the FPA-1200 with the Bosch Voice Evacuation System (EVAC). For detailed information about the connection, refer to the data sheets on IOS 0020 and IOS 0232 Communication Modules.
The FPA-1200 can also be connected to the Bosch UGM-2020 Universal Security System (requires an FPE-5000-UGM Interface Module), and thus, be integrated into a large network system.
The Panel Controller is the core of the system and shows all messages on the 14,5 cm (5.7”) multi‑color touch display. 12 LEDs provide continuous information about the operating status of the control panel and / or system. The operation of the panel controller and the processing of all messages are performed on the TFT touch display as well. Messages and events are saved internally and can be viewed on the display at any time. A log printer for printing incoming messages can be connected. The configuration is set and transmitted using the FSP-5000-RPS programming software on a laptop connected to the USB interface of the panel controller.
- Easy upgrade to 2 loops by second LSN 0300 A module
- Connection of up to 254 elements (127 per loop)
- Remote operation by up to 3 Remote Keypads (via CAN or Ethernet)
- Auto-detection of modules and Plug-in of modules during operation
- Serial interface to Bosch Voice Evacuation System (EVAC)
|Operating voltage||20 V DC to 30 V DC|
|Display element||14.5 cm (5.7”) multi-color TFT display|
|Operating element||Touch screen|
|Interfaces||Ethernet USB RS232|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||638 mm x 440 mm x 149 mm (25.1 x 17.2 x 5.87 inch)|
|Weight||Approx. 20 kg (44 lb)|
|Permissible operating temperature||-5 °C to 50 °C|
|Permissible storage temperature||-20 °C to 60 °C|
|Protection class as per IEC 60529||IP 30|
- Bosch LBB9600/20 Condenser microphone
- Bosch PLM-WCP Wall control panel
- Bosch PLM-8CS Call station, 8-zone
- Bosch OM-1 Interface module
- Bosch PVA-15CST Call station
- Bosch PVA-4CR12 Controller
- Bosch FPA-1200-C Addressable Fire Panel
- Bosch Aspirating Smoke Detectors LSN
- Bosch Automatic Fire Detectors LSN
- Bosch Beacons Conventional Light Strobe
- Bosch Indoor Sounder Strobe
- Bosch Addressable Single Action Manual Call Point
- Bosch Remote Services over IP for fire alarm systems
- Bosch AVIOTEC IP starlight 8000 Video-based Fire Detection
- Bosch AVENAR 4000 detector